Sunday, May 07, 2006

And thus the millennium batch got a Blog

Question: What Made this blog?

Ans: A Message!

Dear Ramesh and all,

It was a great evening today. We, Ramesh, ValiyaSreejith, Santhan, Manoj, Prasanth met in front of the Press club. The siblings planted by the club members while we were studying journalism had grown up now and waving their hands atus as trees now. Its nostalgia. I just thought about KRV Sir. Renjith called from Kuwt and we had a longtalk. He seems to be missing all this fun. I called Anand SL mathrubhumi and he is also happy. The otherday I talked to Smitha, Noushad, Gayathri, Vinod CPand Cithara. Though we were a mixed group, with various ed. back grounds and age etc, we were a great team. I could see the future of journalism in Kerala in front of me. In a way I felt that I am the lonelyone who had took the crusade to change the system from within the system. I feel the necessity for having a Group in Yahoo or any service provider. What do you say. First of all, we have to name it. Some body was saying "the Millennium" or so. I think we have to think about some name more meaningful. I remember the day when we were thinking about thename of our in house magazine, while we were studying pathra pravarthanam. Ours was "Spandanam". In the same way, what is the Sanskrit word for 2000. Sahasra is for 1000. I think Ramesh wil get a name forour group. We should have consensus to have a group and norms for responding, even if we are away or busy.I see that many like to remain as listeners than contributors within a group in the long run. This is the group phenomenon. So what do you say. Please do care to respond

yours swantham

anil

2 comments:

needledocgal said...

I stumbled upon ur blog quite accidently ..............though Im well past ur age and trying to while away my time with my grand kids in Manhattan in the US after long 32 yrs service with govt of AP, Its really touching effort from ur end to keep everybody binded together.........I think the man Anil sounds very emotional and too sincere to live in the world of one upmanship......Ranjith have a great if he could fine tune his language........have no idea abt others but sure I will try to visit atleast once in a month.........

needledocgal said...

I stumbled upon ur blog quite accidently ..............though Im well past ur age and trying to while away my time with my grand kids in Manhattan in the US after long 32 yrs service with govt of AP, Its really touching effort from ur end to keep everybody binded together.........I think the man Anil sounds very emotional and too sincere to live in the world of one upmanship......Ranjith have a great future if he could fine tune his language........have no idea abt others but sure I will try to visit atleast once in a month.........